Dr. Hugo Ciaburro received his Doctorate in Dentistry from the University of Montreal in 1997. He then completed a multidisciplinary residency program at the Montreal General Jewish Hospital. Dr. Ciaburro continued his studies and earned a Masters in Prosthodontics from the University of Montreal in 2003. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada, a member of the R.V. Tucker Academy of Study Clubs as well as the American Academy of Gold Foil Operators.
As an associate professor at the University of Montreal, Dr. Ciaburro teaches dental anatomy, dental materials and operative dentistry with a particular interest on cast gold restorations. He has been an examiner at the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada since 2005. Dr. Ciaburro lectures and publishes on various topics related to prosthodontics, mainly on cast gold restorations.
His practice focuses on fixed and removable prosthodontics and implant-supported restorations.
- DMD – Université de Montréal 1997
- Multidisciplinary Residency – Montreal General Jewish Hospital 1998
- Masters degree in Prosthodontics – Université de Montréal 2003
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada 2003
- Associate Professor – Université de Montréal since 2003
- Member of the R. V. Tucker Academy of Study Clubs
- Member of the American Academy of Gold Foil Operators