Dr. Genevieve Guertin received her doctorate in dentistry from the University of Montreal in 1996. She then completed a multidisciplinary residency program at St. Mary’s Hospital in Montreal. Dr. Guertin continued her studies in Los Angeles and obtained a certificate in Prosthodontics and a master’s degree in Education of Medical Sciences from the University of Southern California in 2002. She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Canada.
As an associate professor at the University of Montreal, Dr. Guertin has been teaching implant-supported restoration and fixed prosthesis to dental and dental specialty of prosthodontics students. Dr. Guertin is an examiner at the Royal College of Dentists of Canada since 2004. She has published on various topics including loss of tooth structure, gold inlays, implants, aesthetics and other issues related to prosthodontics.
Her practice focuses on the replacement of missing or damaged teeth with the use of implants, crowns and bridges.
- DMD – Université de Montréal 1996
- Multidisciplinary Residency – St-Mary’s Hospital 1997
- Speciality in Prosthodontics – University of Southern California 2002
- Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada 2003
- Associate Professor – Université de Montréal since 1997